IQ Games creates game software for consumer brands, ad agencies and online gamers. The company's growing library of games are now being developed on the iOS platform and featured exclusively on Apple iOS devices. Our games reach millions of people across all demographics through some of the most popular online destinations and corporate branded Web sites.
IQ Games is searching for new talent with a deep interest in the game development industry. Ideal candidates already have a few games under their belt, and are looking for an opportunity to get real world development experience on a dynamic creative team. IQ Games is seeking to launch a new title by summer and is in need of additional code and graphics production assistance. In the past we have had great successes both training and working with team members in internship roles, which many times have turned into full time opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for generating and developing design concepts on projects and leading them through completion with our development team. We are looking for people with outstanding creative design skills and the experience to excel with any design challenge.
- High energy
- Out of the box thinker
- Can maintain strict confidentiality
- Have a passion for development and aspire to be a team leader
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarize yourself with how a casual game is created from start to finish
- Be rewarded for your performance
- Learn from professionals with years of experience within the industry
- Work with all aspects of game development from production to real-world code development
- Be a protégé in a position to learn your craft from a unique position not afforded most junior staffers
This opportunity is a full-time PAID internship position and is based in our offices in Madison, WI. The position will run for 1-6 months based on performance. At the close of the internship a full-time opportunity may be available.
If we see a strong commitment, we will provide the same.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a cover letter, resume, and if applicable a portfolio of your web development work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you are interested in the position and what you can offer our organization. This is your first, and possibly last, opportunity to make an impression. Show us why you can stand out from the rest of the candidates and will excel in a position like this.
Please note that we get a ton of resumes. We encourage you to be creative if you want your cover-letter to stick out.